Friday, January 4, 2008

Bummer Bum

Well she is not all of a bummer if you read the quotes by her.

"I have always wanted to be an actress. In spite of strong opposition from my orthodox family, I came to Mumbai in 2002 on completion of my graduation from Delhi University. In fact, I ran off from home to pursue my career. I knew my parents would never let me be an actress, so I had to take the bold step. However, I have a strong support from my kid brother Vikram, whom I love more than anything else in this world."

"I would like to say I handle criticism well. In fact I enjoy reading the comments of the critics. It's great to have critics blasting you all the time. It keeps you on your toes, spurs you, challenges you, makes you want to get better. I take everything positively. There's so much to learn and do." (Movie Mag International, September 2004).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home